bleach rise of the inner hollows

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bleach rise of the inner hollows

a world of hollows are about to unravel to attempt at crippleing humanity and over ridding both the shinigami and arrancar

2 posters

primary stuff

Zaquri2
    Zaquri2
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 115
    favorite quote : kill me i dare you
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Bleach profile
    Lvl: 0
    Race: Human

primary stuff Empty primary stuff

Post by Zaquri2 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:25 am

1st off no spamming....don't amke off topic posts unless its in an off topic area or unless it requires it

2nd please be descriptive in your posts (including techniques) cause the last thing i want to see is an argument about whether or not someones doll,zanpakuto has molocure control over water...(there is no such thing in this forum so you know)

3rd above all no godmodding type of actions like auto hitting,creating techniques right out of your hat,surviving every single hit that your character endures,not being affeted by everysingle hit your character endures and of course magically dodging every attack without even describing how.....

4th RESPECT THE AUTHORITY.....i need not explain this one but if you don't know what it means then go ahead and find out by disrespecting an admin/mod

more will be put here but for now ima take it easy...
    if anyone has suggestions for
    Ritaku
    noob
    noob

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    favorite quote : Sweer Mary Poppins!
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Bleach profile
    Lvl: 0
    Race: Human

primary stuff Empty Re: primary stuff

Post by Ritaku Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 am

Hello. I want to no wat kind of ITEMS u can get. Besides dolls. Also, do we only get certain swrds 4 power lvls? Thnx

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm